Re: new sources from cvs reboot problem

On Friday 21 June 2002 14:57, max wrote:
> --- Iztok Zupet <iz@vsr.si> wrote:
> > On Friday 21 June 2002 06:11, max wrote:
> > > I got new repository from CVS.
> > > here is the problem I have when I tried config
> >
> > redboot
> >
> > > to build:
> > >
> > > $ ecosconfig new pc redboot
>
> c:/cvsecos/ecos/packages/templates/redboot/current.ect:
> > > error
> > >     Attempt to load an unknown package
> > > `CYGPKG_NS_DNS'.
> > > Invalid savefile
>
> "c:/cvsecos/ecos/packages/templates/redboot/current.ect".
>
> > > 1 error occurred while reading in the savefile
> >
> > data.
> >
> > > Thanks for help.
> > >
> > > PS. Can we use GUI config tool to build redboot?
> >
> > Can
> >
> > > Build->libray do it?

> > > Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
> > > http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
> >
> > Hi:
> >
> >   You must update your ecosconfig to the latest
> > version, eg build the host
> > side tools first.
>
> Where can I find guide for that?
> Thanks
>
> > Regards
> > iz

> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Hi,
  There's a README file it the ecos/host directory. But if You want to build
the graphical configuration tool for linux eg "configtool", You'll have to
download VxWindows first. So I suggest You make only the text mode ecosconfig
tool and download the binary for the graphical "configtool" from
<http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/ct2.html>