RE: malloc vs. new

Hello Thomas,

I saw your posting regarding the separation of the AT91/HAL
and I think this is the right way to proceed. Could you
please email me your latest copy? Thanks.

We have a development board running eCos 1.3 on it. I
kind of waited with the porting to eCos 2.0 until your
patch is incorporated. But since this won't happen
soon, I guess I start with the migration anyway...
Specially it should be much easier based on your
modifs :)

BTW, if anyone is interest on a AT91R40807 with 2Mbyte
SRAM, ample of Flash, a big FPGA etc.... Have a look
at www.inicore.com/products/sdb.htm

Thanks,
Daniel