Some Question about the Linker script in ecos.

Hi:
   I am trying to figure out how the linker script works in ecos. I have
some question about the linker scipt in ecos.
take ARM E7T as example. There is a linker script in
hal\arm\arch\src\arm.ld,  in
\hal\arm\e7t\current\include\pkgconf\mlt_arm_e7t_ram.ldi and
mlt_arm_e7t_ram.mlt, so what is different between those two files in the
\e7t\ directory with the one called arm.ld in \hal\arm\arch? If I build the
app using ARM E7T default template which linker script will be used during
the process building the ecos library? also which will be used while I try
to link my app with the built ecos library? Thanks for your help.

Best regards

james