Re: source code credits

At 14:59 28/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:

I'm going to copy the devs/flash code for the Atmel at29C flash and
create one for Atmel 49bv flash.  Trivial (but important) question:
Do I just add myself as a contributor in the comment block, or do I
make myself the author?
Tim, are you doing a port to the EB55 board? I'd be interested
if so.  I started looking at this earlier in the year but ran out of time.
I'd be happy to contribute some time later in the year, but at the
moment am interested in any developments.

Pete

-tim