RE: #include <new> in mqueue.cxx

I once suggested to include libsupc++ in the eCos repository,
and I even submitted a patch to the ecos patches mailing list
(it did not contain 'new', though). There is a discussion
thread about this topic here on this ML.

Thomas

Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies
An der Strusbek 60-62