ECOS and simulators

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Here at Jedi Knight Computers, we use the Bochs simulator
 http://bochs.sourceforge.net ) for about 3/4 of our Intel targeted
projects. The missing quarter is that which is represented by ECOS, and
RedBoot. It seems we were not able to get it to work under Bochs. We used
the binaries that were available on the download page. Obviously those were
not the most current, but when I returned to my interests with ECOS, they
were current enough. Has anyone here actually tried the product yet?