Re: power management question

    Jani> is there any public platform (anywhere) making use of the
    Jani> power management API? The NEWS file states that the iPAQ
    Jani> does but it doesn't seem to.

Yes, there should be power management support for the iPAQ. The power
management framework was developed in collaboration with 3GLabs, and
they contributed the required platform-specific support for the iPAQ.
However it looks like that work did not make it into the public
repository. This happened some time ago, so I am no longer sure
exactly what happened. I do know there was one remaining issue with
the generic code that I still need to address.

I'll see if I can dig up the relevant patches and get them merged in
to the current source tree. This may take a couple of days.

Bart