Net crasch on mpc850

Hi,

I am having some net trouble with my mpc850. Every time i download a large amount of data (100-200kb) to the board then it crasches, sometime at the beginning of the download and sometimes later on, but always during download. It is always the same address that gets the TLB miss (0xC800 0000). My first thought was that my buffers was to small so i increased them to be 16 (instead of 4) but it didnt help. It is also very hard to see which function that causes the crasch. At crasch time LR points to a function called "copyin" that is located in "support.c". However, i cannot figure out how to see who called that function.

A thing worth mentioning is that i have created a section called ioRAM that is noncached and lies outside the ordinary cached RAM area. All ethernet buffers are located on this area. The reason for this is that neighter the serial port or the ethernet driver will work on a area that is cached.

Any ideas?

Regards, Daniel