Multicast support for i82559 Ethernet Driver

Hello,

We are working with the older version of TCP/IP stack (not the Free BSD
merge)that has been ported from Open BSD. On this we have ported the
IPv6 stack also from OpenBSD 3.0.

We have modified the if_i82559.c driver for support Multicast, which was
absent earlier.

We could trace the path till the Ethernet Driver, the problem is when:

1. We ping the target using ping6, we do not get any update of
statistics at the Driver level. Neither there is updation of  Rx
interrrupts, or rx data.

When we ran the FreeBSD stack of eCos, it was working perfectly fine.

Could any one help in giving pointers to the above problem.

Best Regards
Ramanujan