Re: AT91EB40 wiggler JTAG programmer

Hello again everyone...

A quick update...

Friday,

I posted a distress call on the list...
	HELP (SOS) Man in need...

I got a massive an very quick reply from a lot of very kind and helpfull
people, who all came with valid and helpfull suggestions. I used them
and studied the Internet some more.

Friday late afternoon, I am f...... gonna.....!#"!#!"#??? and called it
a night..

Saturday, fresh and awake.. New try..

I have found the OCD Debugger for windows. Lets give it a try...
My god, holy jesus and all the rest, SUCCESS...

With the OCD Debugger and the little tool I made I could finally get the
redboot_RAM.bin into ram. And my god, when I wrote, "GO" and pressed
enter the Hyperterminal (38400 8N1) came alive and showed me the long
awaited

"RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment, version ....."

Hurra... Hurra...

I then did exactly as described on the site,

"RedBoot> load -m ymodem -b 0x02040000"

Send the redboot_ROMRAM.srec with hyperterminal proto ymodem...

A lot of downloading later..

Wrote..
"RedBoot> fi wr -f 0x01010000 -b 0x02040000 -l 0xe000"

And further burning later.. Everything looking OK... Fingers crossed and
a few Hallalua later, I set the SW1 switch to upper mem and pressed the
little red button (RESET)...

'Hyperterminal screen'
"RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment, version ....."

Hurra HURRA Hurra HURRA Hurra HURRA Hurra HURRA Hurra HURRA Hurra HURRA

Jumping Smiling...

The shit is no longer shit but a functional eCos dev platform.... Thank
you all and have a nice weekend...

It is time for a selebratory beer and a lot of smiling.. There will be
partying tonight..I promise you..

Best ragards
Ulrich Dahl, a happy eCos developer..

P.S. Massive thanks to all of you.... :-)