Re: Spam on list

The Apache Software Foundation lists work pretty well.  Members can
automatically post, and non-member posts go to a moderator where they
have to be approved.  Moderation takes nothing more than hitting
'reply to', usually.  And if you reply to the correct address, that
person has posting rights in the future, automatically.  We use ezmlm
to do this.

I volunteer to moderate, if someone is needed - I already do it for a
lot of Apache lists.  I am on-line during PDT business hours, and some
weekends and evenings.  To make things work fastest, it would also be
good to have someone in Europe or Asia.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/