Re: Who's maintaining CVS

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 18:54, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> What sort of tests did you want? When you enable them all in the CDL
> some of them can be very stressful, but do request a server and user
> action.

At the time I was doing that patch, I found it hard to build the tests
(using the new_net template). I had to build them, except the one that
failed by hand. It was not hard to tie up the linux servers to the
VMware vmnet virtual device or to supervise the tests.

Anyhow I did the VMware-net patch to help me port the FreeBSD FAT to
eCos.

iz