Re: how can I create real time clock interrupt?

In my program ,I want to count in every real time interrupt.but it seems that alarm just can count at least 10ms. how can I get RTC interrupt counts?

On the other hand , I prefer to revise kernel, but I don't know where the RTC interrupt are first Created,and its ISR routine?

From: Andrew Lunn <andrew.lunn@ascom.ch>
To: li hui <lhbyron@hotmail.com>
CC: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] how can I create real time clock interrupt?
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:32:32 +0200

eCos will have already installed an interrupt handler on the
RTC. Thats what its using for all its own clock generation. This means
the clock source is already running and active. Its interrupt will be
enabled. As soon as you call cyg_interrupt_create, your do_count
function is active. If its broken in anyway, it will cause the crash
you are seeing.

Do you really want to take away eCos's clock source? Wouldn't it be
better to use eCos's alarm functions to do what you want?

Andrew