[ADMINISTRIVIA] How to unsubscribe from ecos-discuss

I don't see anyone responding to the myriad "Unsubscribe me" "Remove me"
messages so I thought I'd provide some pointers.

The simplest way to unsubscribe is to use the form here:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#ml-requestor

If that doesn't work for some reason, then start reading the information
below the form on the above web page.  Start at 1.  (Unsubscribing,
simple) and work your way through to 4.  (Unsubscribing, I'm desperate).
You will be able to unsubscribe if you follow one of the techniques
described there.

I give this information out a lot and a frequent reply to my suggestion
that people follow the above rules is "I tried all that!!!" However, if
you read the instructions carefully, you'll see that step 4. asks for
specific information to help in the unsubscribe process.  And, "I tried
all that!!!" is not the information that is requested.

Also, as a general rule, sending "Remove" or "Unsubscribe" mail to a
mailing list is not the correct way to remove yourself from the list.
If you've forgotten how to unsubscribe, then a visit to the project web
page is usually in order.  In this case, that is
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/ .  If you visit that site, you will have
the opportunity to click on an item called "Mailing Lists".  Doing that
will bring you to a form similar to the above referenced one.

Apologies if this has all been described before and this is all
well-known knowledge.  I only scan the ecos-discuss list for mailing
list problems so maybe I missed a thread where this was already
discussed.