Tool building instructions for eCos

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Apologies if this has been asked before, but.... Have the rules regarding
the whole idea behind building the tools for eCos, changed any since 1.3.1
was put on the ftp site, and 2.0 was placed in CVS? Especially since the
binary utillities versions have outstripped that page. Its now up to 2.13,
according to this page http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/ I myself have
here, the source code for Slackware Linux, version 8.0, which came with 2.11
with a minor number of .90 for it. And with the soruce code for gcc, which
gave its version as 2.95.3. Will those work? And I've already figured out,
that I'd have substitute these versions for the ones on the page in question
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-i386-elf.html so I've already gone
and done that, so far.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.