Re: Virus on message

I find it all rather strange. This morning I had lots of emails from
postmasters and mail virus filter from all over the world saying i
sent all sorts of random people this message. Not just people on
ecos-discuss. This is not true. It looks like some mail virus has
picked up my mail, attached the virus to it and then sent it to many
people, making it look like it came from me. Our mail logs shows i did
not send it. Also, my machine is not infected. Its a Solaris machine
anyway, so much less likely to get infected by a virus or a worm.

So, please don't shoot me, im an innocent bystander in all this.

    Andrew