Re: Virus on message

Hi all,

I'm afraid that my home machine was responsible for that - many apologies. Our home machine updates its virus checker once per week but the update for the Bugbear virus was only released a few days ago. Two actions as a result - updates to our virus checker will now be daily and Outlook Express gets the chop finally. If anyone has been infected please check the instructions on:

http://www.grisoft.com/html/news/bugbear.htm

Note that the mail server where I work has been hit three times so far today with this virus, so beware. All the latest engines should now be able to trap it.

Sorry again,

Conor O'Neill