From: sandeep [mailto:sandeep@codito.com]
Sent: 04 October 2002 07:35
To: Qiang Huang; Ecos-Discuss
Subject: Re: [ECOS] "cyg_hal_invoke_constructors" usage?

Hi,

Qiang Huang wrote:

> Does anybody know what is the usage of "cyg_hal_invoke_constructors"? If I
> want to implement "cyg_hal_invoke_constructors" how should I implement
this
> function?

This function is defined in hal_misc.c for your architechture.

It calls the constructors for the global/static C++ objects in the order
they

have been put in the  __CTOR_LIST__ list.

The compiler populates this list for you. The entries go there in the order
as
governed by the prioroty specified. An example from  thread.cxx --

Cyg_IdleThread idle_thread[CYGNUM_KERNEL_CPU_MAX] CYG_INIT_PRIORITY(
IDLE_THREAD);

--
regards
sandeep