eCosCentric's eCos v2

Dear friends.

I was surprised to visit the website of eCosCentric.

They have carried the newest version of eCos v2.
I think their eCOS is newer than that of Red Hat CVS Tree.

What is the difference between CVS Tree of Red Hat and
snap shot of eCosCentric?

And ,is eCOS v2 due to be released from eCosCentric?

Were there any announcements?

Anyone knows?

Thank You.