RE: Who's maintaining CVS

I have posted all of my stuff that I would like to see
integrated into ecos to ecos-patches@sources.redhat.com
again, and I mailed the copyright assignment documents
to RedHat. Will the current maintainers be notified
when those documents have arrived?

tk
Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies