URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

I am Mr, fortune mgomeni a native of Cape Town in
South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with the
South Africa  DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY
First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to
reach you for a transaction/business of this
magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and
prompt access reposed on this medium.

I have decided to seek a confidential
co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties and
hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the
nature of this transaction.

Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the
cooperation of four other top officials, we have in
our possession as overdue payment bills totaling
Twenty - One Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S.
Dollars ($21,500,000.) which we want to transfer
abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a
foreign company/individual to receive the said fund on
our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account
to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in
the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service
Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore
account hence your importance in the whole
transaction.
This amount $21.5m represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my Department by
a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract
cost have been paid to the original contractor,
leaving the balance in the Tune of the said amount
which we have in principles gotten approval to remit
by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any
foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an
application through the Justice Ministry here in
South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of
the former contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to
propose that should you be willing to assist us in the
transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the
$21.5 million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and
miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100%
safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of
specialization is not a hindrance to the successful
execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
confidence in you and hope that you will not
disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately through my
e-mail address  whether or not you are
interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout
for another foreign partner to carry out this deal. I want
to assure you that my partners and myself are in a
position to make the payment of this claim possible
provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and
guarantee that our share will be secured and please
remember to treat this matter as very confidential
matter, because we will not comprehend with any form
of exposure as we are still in active Government
Service and remember once again that time is of the
essence in this business.
I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

NOTE: Please reply to coopratetrust@netscape.net.

Yours faithfully,
FORTUNE MGOMENI