Re: SPAM filter

You can do this yourself with a bayesian mail filter.  You train the filter
by telling it which emails are spam, and it attempts to find and sort the
spam for you.  The results are far better than anything I could have come up
with in a procmail recipe.  Here's a couple of links:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bmf
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bogofilter
http://sourceforge.net/projects/popfile

And the recent article on the subject which inspired the above projects:

http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html

--
Most people are too busy to have time for anything important.