Samsung SNDS ROM Image

Hi,

My environment :
   Newest snapshot of repository
   Config Tool 2.11 for Windows
   Target Platform : Samsung SNDS100

I can successfully build libtarget.a and test suites for SNDS100. However,
if
I directly burned one of test program into flash memory, it failed to run.
After
some study, I knew a RAM-startup binary could not be burned into flash. It
was
required to build a ROM-startup binary. Then I checked the memory layout of
SNDS porting and found almost no difference between ROM-startup version
and RAM-startup version. ARM starts execution from address 0x0, so when
startup
the base address for flash memory must be 0x0. Therefore I doubt if
ROM-startup
version is successfully ported for SNDS100 platform.

However, if I converted images/arm/snds/redboot_ROM.elf to binary format and
directly burned into flash memory, it ran well.

My question: How to build a ROM-startup image for this platform? I don't
need
redboot.

Thanks & Regards,