Re: to tim drury

Max, please copy the list on all responses since other's may know
the answers to questions better than I.

max kuo wrote:

hi tim:
Thank you very much for the reply.
Sorry, i still have some problem wan to bother you.

Is is best way if i run ecos in unix?

I assume you mean development.  I simply use the ecosconfig command
line tool and the gnu dev tools.

or can i do it in windows?

Yes, either via the command-line tool or the gui tool.

which way u recommand?

I hate gui tools.

so if i want to load the ecos to eb55, is that i  only need to applied ur
patch???
or i need to do some change in some physical address???

You need to make appropriate changes for the memory map, clock speed,
serial ports, flash driver, etc.

and beside the ecos, do i need the gnu or c language??

At this point I highly recommend you read the ecos documentation.

-tim