From: Grant Edwards [mailto:grante@visi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:29 AM
To: Jones, Michael
Cc: eCos Discussion (E-Mail)
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Samsung SNDS100 Eval. Board...

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 01:58:53PM +0200, Jones, Michael wrote:

> Has anybody used the Samsung SNDS100 Eval. Board ?

Hi Michael,

I've used an older version with a KS32C5000 on it.

> Any impressions regarding this processor?

We liked the peripheral set, but support from Samsung can be
slow and difficult to get.  We've found a few bugs in some of
the peripherals that we've been able to work around.

Sharp has some new parts out that look pretty nice:

 http://smaecom1.sharpsec.com/sma/products/MCUSoC

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com