RE: ARM AT91EB63 port

Hi,
Would anyone be interested with helping on the port of ecos to
a EB40A-like hardware that has the addition of an ethernet port?  This
would be not-for-pay but I would be happy to send the hardware
platform (it's custom designed but uses all standard components)
and all CAD drawings of the hardware (in case you would want to
use it for your own development).
James