Re: To Ryan Press

Hi ryan:
I am using windos 2000 and gcc 3.2,insight 5.2,gnu binary utilities 2.13.
But it not works very well.
I just wonder that do you install any other thing to make it work great??
Is that need o patch the LIBC??

What kind of change in the memory address you make?
Do you mind to email me the file you have done?
z3058434@student.unsw.edu.au

And cound you tell me how do we actually change the ting in ecos under window
to import inot the eb63???
or could you leave your email address to have more discuss??

C.Y