RE: EB40/AT91 and EB40A Patches

Hi Tim,

Just to be sure I have done the right thing ...

I have applied Thomas Koeller patch
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2002-06/msg00016.html
( Do not forget the patch for the ecos.db)

then I have applied Tim Drury patch
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2002-07/msg00036.html
1) AT49xxxx flash patch
2) EB40A target patch
3) ecos.db patch

I have found var_io.h and plf_io.h files from Marc Pignat.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-07/msg00371.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-07/msg00376.html

I have applied the patch for the eb40a from Tim just before, so I have
patched var_io.h by hand.

I had to change the line #include <cyg/hal/plf_io.h> for #include
<cyg/hal/var_io.h> in tree files to compile the redboot for the eb40 and
eb40a.
They are :
- var/current/src/hal_dial.c
- var/current/src/at91_misc.c
- eb40/current/src/eb40_misc.c
Is it correct ?

I cannot test my load because I have just an at91eb55.

I hope this help someone else.

Christophe

> Greg Holdren wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I have installed the tar files and both Thomas's and your ecos.db patch
> files.
> Your at91_patch fie is quite large so Im trying to let patch do this one.
In