redboot on ipaq h3600

Hello All,

i am trying to install redboot on my iPAQ 3600. I've downloaded the binaries from <http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/ipaq>

I am using the how to at <http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/ipaq>, which is compaq Ipaq PocketPC document.

My host is windows2K->ActiveSync.

I used the <redboot_WinCE.bin> file as suggested by the HowTo.
Then I run OSloader exe.However when I click on Tools->BootLdr->Run After Loading from File menu item it asks me to do the following things....

1. First it blankens the entire screen
2.Then it asks to press q
3.Then it says that "Hold on the key till message disappears".
So I hold on .. but nothing happened.. & when I released the joystick then again it asked me to do following
1.press BS
2.Press Shift
3.Press \

And it keeps on asking me the these things again & again.

However finally it boots to redboot prompt but its hung by the time.. I have to Hardware reset it to bring it back to Wince env.(I think it it installs the wince all over again .. because i could not found the OSloader & bootldr files that i copied from activesynch.)

Can anybody tell me why the image is not working properly? Do i need to have any other image for iPAQ H3600?

Also I could not get anything on Hyperterminal 38400,8,N,1

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated..

Best Regards,
Amit.