Re: how to solve these compile error?

li hui wrote:

> Now I write some component for eCos,and use eCos configtools build the
> whole eCos packages, all of these work correctly.
> But when I use i-386-elf-gcc compile my application with header file of
> the component that newly added, it will occur following errors:
> (in my application,ktaskapi.h is my header file for my component, and in
> this file just two sentences:#include <pkgconf/kernel.h>
> #include <cyg/infra/cyg_type.h> )
>
> In file included from
> /ecos_base/TASK1_install/include/cyg/kernel/ktaskapi.h:11,
>                 from tasktest.c:2:
> /ecos_base/TASK1_install/include/cyg/infra/cyg_type.h:173: parse error
> before `__tmp1'

This looks like a cygwin line ending problem. Your files have CRLFs at the
end of each line, but are mounted in cygwin "binary" mode. Use the cygwin
"mount" command to mark the location of your sources as "text" mode.

mount -t c:/cygwin/ecos_base /ecos_base

( assuming /ecos_base is actually located in C:\cygwin\ecos_base)

Jifl