Re: How to add a source file into a configuration

Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 04:06:43PM +0800, Yao-Lu Tsai wrote:
If I choose Samsung SNDS platform with new_net template, everything
when compiling & linking is OK. However, if I add "Samsung KS32C5000
ethernet driver" package into this configuration, linking is failed due to
"setdomainname" undefined. This function is declared in dns.c. I don't know
why this file is not compiled after I add an additional package. My question
is,
how to add dns.c into the configuration to solve the linking error ?

The DNS package is automatically added as part of the new_net
template.
Here is what i did: [snip] and then dns.c is getting compiled.

Try doing it again and make sure you are start in an empty directory.
It could also happen if one of the requirements of CYGPKG_NS_DNS_BUILD isn't being fulfilled and it got inferred off. Check the value of that CDL option in particular.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine