Re: downloading of application in assabet

Mildred Frisco wrote:
i'm using the graphical tool insight.  i also tried to download some test
programs such as thread_gdb and thread2, produced in the test build.  the
same error also appeared.
Yeah, I know this one. In Insight, go to File->Target Settings, and make sure the settings are correct and click ok. Even if Insight knows what the default value of the settings should be, you still have to go to File->Target Settings first!

Jifl

[snip]
I opened arm-elf-gdb and tried to download hello.elf to StrongARM but
there

was an error:

Download Status:
   Downloading /ecoscvs/.../hello.elf to Remote/Serial
       You can't do that when your target is 'exec'