Re: query reg graphics

SPRAO wrote:
i have got a problem of not able to include mathamatical functions like atan,sin,cos ,sqrt,pow etc and graphics with c /c++ compiller.even i have incuded math.h.can u please help me.
An odd collection. Is this eCos we're definitely talking about. What error do you have with the math library? How are you trying to compile eCos? Can you compile the eCos math library tests? e.g. with Build->Tests in the graphical configuration tool, or "make tests" on the command line.

As for graphics, eCos has a kludged up port of microwindows (services/gfx/mw), but only for the PC and iPAQ. And there isn't much documentation.

> my email id is
 pramadhu@yahoo.com <mailto:pramadhu@yahoo.com>
Then why not set your Reply-To to that?

Jifl