Re: downloading of application in assabet

A couple of methods:

Use a terminal emulator. When redboot boots it prints a banner. If you
don't see this there is something wrong with the cable, serial port,
speed etc.

It that all works, try using gdb with the -nw flag. This stops it
running the GUI. Without the GUI its much easier to see whats actually
going on. Do the usual

target remove /dev/ttyS0
set remotebaud 38400
set remotedebug 1
connect

It should then quickly return a prompt with an address in hex.

   Andrew