Re: MPC555 kernel - newbie

Bob Koninckx wrote:

My system here is:
ETAS development board (using PhyCORe MPC555), BDM Raven (JTAG), Codewarrior
(Programming and Interface).

You _need_ gcc, codewarrior won't do the trick
I'm pretty sure codewarrior _can_ be used with GCC. Now whether this is the case *here* is for Sergio to tell us!

I was thinking if it was not possible to download the compiled projet using
Codewarrior but I cant find nothing about this stuff.
You wont find anything because it is not possible. It is maybe a good
idea to start reading the getting started manuals :-)

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/
It may be best to start off with the documented tools and move to CodeWarrior once you are sure everything else in your system is working, so if you have any problems, you know where they are.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine