Poll: dhrystone test results

I propose a simple poll to collect the dhrystone test results of different eCos-based platforms.
I invite anyone who wants to contribute, to reply this mail following this simple template:

Date: 2002-10-24
CPU: ARM7TDMI
CPU clock frequency: 66MHz
Cache: 8kB I/D
Coded executed from: SDRAM
GCC version: 2.95.2
Dhrystone test output:
Dhrystone Benchmark, Version 2.1 (Language: C)

Execution starts, 400000 runs through Dhrystone
Execution ends

Final values of the variables used in the benchmark:

Int_Glob: 5
should be: 5
Bool_Glob: 1
should be: 1
Ch_1_Glob: A
should be: A
Ch_2_Glob: B
should be: B
Arr_1_Glob[8]: 7
should be: 7
Arr_2_Glob[8][7]: 400010
should be: Number_Of_Runs + 10
Ptr_Glob->
Ptr_Comp: 201792688
should be: (implementation-dependent)
Discr: 0
should be: 0
Enum_Comp: 2
should be: 2
Int_Comp: 17
should be: 17
Str_Comp: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
should be: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
Next_Ptr_Glob->
Ptr_Comp: 201792688
should be: (implementation-dependent), same as above
Discr: 0
should be: 0
Enum_Comp: 1
should be: 1
Int_Comp: 18
should be: 18
Str_Comp: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
should be: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
Int_1_Loc: 5
should be: 5
Int_2_Loc: 13
should be: 13
Int_3_Loc: 7
should be: 7
Enum_Loc: 1
should be: 1
Str_1_Loc: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 1'ST STRING
should be: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 1'ST STRING
Str_2_Loc: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 2'ND STRING
should be: DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 2'ND STRING

Register option selected? NO
Microseconds for one run through Dhrystone: 23.1
Dhrystones per Second: 43290.0
VAX MIPS rating = 24.639

PASS:<Dhrystone test>
EXIT:<done>