Re: EB40 epk patch

Christophe,

I removed from the targets all those packages that not all applications
will want to use. For example, you may want to build a program that
uses the flash as read-only memory and does never reprogram its
contents. In this case, no flash driver would be required.
If you want any of those packages, you can always add
them to your configuration using ecosconfig.

tk