Re: downloading of application in assabet

Mildred Frisco wrote:
I think the cable is working.  I run minicom with the cable connected and a
message 'Online' shows below.  When I disconnect the cable the message
changes to 'Offline'.  However, the Redboot prompt does not appear.
That still doesn't necessarily guarantee the cable is at fault. Have you set your comms settings right? In particular no flow control, but also 38400-8-N-1 (which I believe is correct for assabet).

And you did power cycle the board with the cable connected, right?

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine