From: Nick Garnett [mailto:nickg@ecoscentric.com]
Sent: 25 October 2002 11:53
To: Qiang Huang
Cc: Ecos-Discuss
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Is it possible to convert *.out file to *.srec file?

"Qiang Huang" <jameshq@liverpool.ac.uk> writes:

> If I build the ecos application to *.out file, is there any way I can
> convert it to *.srec file format?
> Thanks a lot

You should not be using tools that produce a.out format object
files. eCos relies on features of the ELF format to work correctly.

If your tools are producing a.out files then they are the wrong
ones. Look at the documentation on the website for how to build the
correct ones.

--
Nick Garnett - eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.eCosCentric.com/