What IS ROMRAM startup for E7t.

hi,
First of all thanx to Jonathan Larmour for ur response.

I am downloading RED BOOT.
What is ROMRAM Stratup. I tried to search the net. But found nothing. From where can I get to know more abt it

And Any Ideas on Changing ROMC0N0 not working on BSL.
Wll it work on RedBoot. This was my second question that day