Re: What IS ROMRAM startup for E7t.

Vikram Mehta wrote:
hi,
First of all thanx to Jonathan Larmour for ur response.

I am downloading RED BOOT.
What is ROMRAM Stratup. I tried to search the net. But found nothing. From where can I get to know more abt it
ROMRAM startup is where the program initially starts in ROM and pretty
much straight away copies itself to RAM and runs from there. Other ARM
HALs support it, just not the E7T yet. To add it, at a minimum you need to add a new memory startup type, different from ROM or RAM.

The best way to find out about it is to look at other HALs. The ebsa285, edb7xxx, at91 and integrator HALs all support it. Search those for "ROMRAM" and look at their ROMRAM memory layouts (in the include/pkgconf subdirectories of their packages).

Once you see what's required for them, you would then know what to add to the E7T HAL.

And Any Ideas on Changing ROMC0N0 not working on BSL.
Wll it work on RedBoot. This was my second question that day
I have no idea, sorry. I don't know anything about BSL.

Jifl