     From: ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com [mailto:ecos-discuss-
     owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Warren Postma
     Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 11:52 AM
     To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
     Subject: [ECOS] Bewildered.

     I'm getting a little bewildered trying to get going on eCos on a
BSE
     nanoEngine (strongArm). I have a few general-level questions about
     which way
     I should go.

     1.  Which version of eCos should I be using? Should I stick with
1.3.1
     or
     should I get latest CVS stuff?

     2. If I go with the latest cvs stuff, should I bother with the GUI
     configuration kernel tool or just go command line to get a gdb stub
     built?

     3. Is my first goal to get a gdb stub working? What would I be
trying
     build first?

     Regards,

     Warren Postma