some problems with thread.hxx

now I try to add some member variables in class Cyg_Thread. I add following variables in the class and the eCos works smoothly.
private:
cyg_uint32 iPeriod; //Task period (10ms)
cyg_uint16 iQos; //Qos value (1,2,3)
cyg_uint16 iMissNum; //count task miss period
bool isPeriodEnd; // falg is true if task is over when period is end

but if I add anther several member variables, the eCos cna not startup to jump into main function, or it jump into main function and show me the segement fault warning in executing the first sentence.It seems that I can only add three varibles in class cyg_thread.

please tell me how can I solve these problem!