memory layout

-------------
How do I modify memory layout using Windows config tool?

I can find "memory layout" under "eCos HAL"->"ARM Architecture"
->ARM *** board. And it's greyed out, showing:

Memory layout linker script fragment | <pkgconf/mlt_***.ldi>
Memory layout header file                  | <pkgconf/mlt_**.h>

thanks for the helps.

-----------------

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 09:35, AL Chane wrote:
>     I try to modify the memory layout in the .ldi (Linker script fragment)
> It shows that "This is a generated file, do not edit". I wonder if this is
> the right file to modify memory layout? Or there is other file(s) to
modify
> so I can get a desired memory layout in the "generated" .ldi ?
>
> thanks for the helps.

That's true if You're using Windows. You should modify the memory layout
using
the GUI config tool on Windows.  Otherwise just edit it and also the
corresponding h file.

Regards
iz