Re: Help! Building ECOS Host Tools and ARM-ELF Libraries, latest anoncvs code, cygwin.

> I know I'm not doing the ecos configuration right, but this is what I have
> figured out so far:
>
> mkdir -p /tmp/build/ecos
> cd /tmp/build/ecos
> /usr/src/ecos-cvs/ecos/configure \
>  --prefix=/tools/ecos  \
>  --target=arm-elf 2>&1 \
>  | tee /tmp/build/ecos/ecos-configure.out
>
> (Apologies if the above gets mangled by Outlook Express)

Don't specify --target. These are host tools so need to use the host
target and host compiler etc. It should be able to guess the target
correctly, at least it works for Linux. I've not experience on cygwin.
If it does not guess it, please let us know and we can try to work out
what is wrong.

      Andrew

PS You say you have experience with unix etc. If you have the option,
swap to Linux. It will make your life much easier....