RE: problem getting gdb talking to Cirrus Logic 7312 dev board

Thanks, tried to follow the exact steps you recommended and
failed on the "make":

arm-elf-gcc -c  -I/ecos-c/portecos/build_redboot/install/include
-I/ecos-c/ecos/
packages/hal/arm/arch/current
-I/ecos-c/ecos/packages/hal/arm/arch/current/src -
I/ecos-c/ecos/packages/hal/arm/arch/current/tests -I.
-I/ecos-c/ecos/packages/ha
l/arm/arch/current/src/ -mcpu=arm7tdmi -Wall -Wpointer-arith
-Wstrict-prototypes
 -Winline -Wundef -Woverloaded-virtual -g -O2 -ffunction-sections
-fdata-section
s -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvtable-gc -finit-priority
-Wp,-MD,src/redboot_linu
x_exec.tmp -o src/hal_arm_arch_redboot_linux_exec.o
/ecos-c/ecos/packages/hal/ar
m/arch/current/src/redboot_linux_exec.c
/ecos-c/ecos/packages/hal/arm/arch/current/src/redboot_linux_exec.c:75:
#error
make[1]: *** [src/redboot_linux_exec.o.d] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/cygdrive/c/portecos/build_redboot/hal/arm/arch/curr
ent'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Any ideas? ecosconfig is built from source based on 10/28/2002 CVS
snapshot, also tried to do it from GUI config tool (2.11) and
got the same error. Thankx!

Yin