New elf section problem

        Hi,
            Please find attatched a sample test file, to map "user
defined section"
            to "user defined location"
            The problem is, I want to map, my_foo function in "mysec"
section
            at location 0x5000

            But, my_foo function is getting mapped to location 0x0
(Please see
            the dump file.)

            My linker script (ldscript) seems to be OK...I am not able
to trace
            the problem, can any one help me ?

        Thanks in advance
            Vinayak