Re: Re: checksum error

Yes that is logical. What I meant is that you have to run the fconfig
command as soon as you get to the redboot prompt.

Make sure that you change something (you can later change it back) so
that redboot will update its configuration in the flash.

HAve also a look at ...

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/redboot/persistent-state-flash.html

Bob