From: Igor KOPRIVA [mailto:kopriva@navicom.cz]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 8:52 PM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] FAT/VFAT support on ECOS

 Yes, here I am. I have written the FAT code for the NEC uC to acces FAT
 formatted MMCards. If you are interested, I can provide few documents that
 are quite good.

 Unfortunately I can't provide the sourcecode, since it has been created
 during my job time and will loose the job. If you are interested I am ready
 to be helpful as much as I can. For better discussions you can reach me via
 ICQ. I will send my number to your personal e-mail, when requested.

 regards,Igor