ANNOUNCEMENT: New eCos Book is Available!

Hi there,

The eCos book is published!  It is currently available from all the usual
book sellers.  The book is titled Embedded Software Development with eCos
(ISBN: 0-13-035473-2) and is published by Prentice Hall.  I was fortunate to
have some of the eCos maintainers lend me their expertise and valuable time
by reviewing the text.

Here is the Prentice Hall link for the book:

http://vig.pearsoned.com/store/product/1,3498,store-562_isbn-0130354732_type
-ALL_editmode-1,00.html

There is also a companion site for the book at:

www.phptr.com/massa

I have also written a few articles about eCos for various magazines based on
some of the information covered in the book.  Here are the links to the
magazine articles:

** Doctor Dobb's Journal (Nov 2002)
http://www.ddj.com/articles/2002/0211/

** Software Development Magazine (Oct 2002)
http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7578/sdm0210f/0210f.htm

** EDN (Sep 5, 2002)
http://www.e-insite.net/ednmag/index.asp?layout=article&articleid=CA240905&p
ubdate=9/5/2002

** Embedded Systems Programming (Aug 2002)
http://www.embedded.com/story/OEG20020729S0043

** Embedded Systems Programming (Jan 2002)
http://www.embedded.com/story/OEG20011220S0059

Thanks,
Anthony Massa